Monday, August 24, 2009

Capes...for saLe.

Okay, I'm unofficially putting some capes on the blog for sale. I've had a bit of interest so I thought I would post the ones that I already have made...they are done and ready to purchase now. If you don't see one you like but are interested in getting one for your little hero I am willing to take orders now... just know that I won't be making NeW ones 'til after the middle of September...gotta clear off my desk and get ready for a vacay :) Still allows time for Halloween orders.

Here's a sample of what I have on hand now...

Blue with MuLti Dot

Photobucket



Photobucket



Red with Checker

Photobucket



Photobucket



Yellow with Blue Dot

Photobucket



Photobucket


I can also personalize it with an initial if you would like. I have these capes already intialed, finished up and ready to go...


"B" with shield Blue with MuLti Dot

Photobucket



Photobucket



"T" with star Blue with Checker


Photobucket



Photobucket


I'll be selling the capes for $15.00 (with star or shield on back) or personalized for $17.00.

1 comment:

The Marsden 6 said...

FINALLY! I'll e-mail you with what I want, Thanks!